Saturday, October 24, 2009

Week 4 Day 1

This run sucked. I felt like I was really pushing myself at times to keep running. I made it through without stopping any of the run early though. Then when I would go into my walk and think back, I couldn't even figure out why the running portion was difficult. I think it may have been more of a mental thing then anything. The 5 minute portions seemed like forever.

I think I will do a lot better on day 2, I don't hurt at all from the run, and now I know I can do it. I went farther then any other week, I did the two mile loop plus passed my house, and kept going for a while, I think on day three I will do my three mile loop. It will be nice to have a change of scenery.

I finished up my week four podcast and used that to run. The music was good, and it was easy to follow. I think I will do three separate podcasts for weeks that have different runs.

No comments:

Post a Comment