Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Week 3 Day 3

Today's run went awesome. My body was feeling great, by shins hurt a little bit, I think because I was going a little faster then usual. I'll get into my thoughts on that in a few minutes.

I passed another guy, running the opposite way, as I was on my way out of the neighborhood. I've never even seen anyone running around here, maybe I started something. They figure if this fat guy can run, I probably should too.

Yesterday I decided to retry my hand at making my own podcast. I searched the internet, and found creative commons music that is free for non-commercial use. I grabbed a bunch of music that sounded pretty decent, and found the beats per minute. I took all the songs with 100-150 beats per minute and put them in a folder. I am randomly pulling songs from that folder and putting them in my podcasts. I've finished up weeks 1 through 3, and will have to finish 4 tomorrow so that I can use it on Friday.

I'll be posting my podcasts at http://c25kpodcast.podbean.com/ and will find a good way to display them on my page here. At first the files were huge, and I would have hit my storage limit within the first few weeks, but I decreased the bitrate, and they still sound fine, but are four times as small.

They sound great, and I feel they are better then Ullreys. The good beats per minute seemed to speed me up, and that felt good.

No comments:

Post a Comment