Monday, October 19, 2009

Week 3 Day 2

I did OK on the run, but am sore right now. When I would run I would be short of breath, but other then that good. When I would walk my legs were cramping up. I think the camping up had to due with it being a little hilly here at my in-laws. My legs just aren't use to them at home when I run.

I was looking around for other podcasts today, and didn't find any I like. I read alot of people talking about Robert Urlley's podcasts, and complaining about a few things. One of them is the main problem I have with the podcasts, sometimes he uses the word go, and sometimes he doesn't. The other thing people complain about are that they are techno. I think he went with techno music for a few reasons. Techno is easy to find for free commercial use, so there is no worry about royalties or the dickhead RIAA lawsuits. The other reason he went techno is because its easy to find higher beats per minute (BPM). It tends to affect speed if you have a faster or slower BPM. A BPM of 120-150 is ideal for C25K I think. I'm not sure what Urlley's BPM is.

I've been having trouble falling asleep on the day of my runs. Even when I stay up, I don't feel tired in the morning. If I can't sleep tonight, I think I will look into it more.

No comments:

Post a Comment