Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Week 5 Day 3

Completed week 5. It was the first run with no walking breaks, two miles/ 20 minutes. The run felt long about half way through, but after that it went well. Its like after I got over the hump I was all set. I considered running farther, because I ended three quarters of a mile from home. I had done my three mile loop, so it was about right for the two miles I was supposed to run.

I didn't have a chance to make a podcast for week 5 day 3 yet, so I ran to Ullreys podcast. I'm liking my podcasts more and more as I hear his techno mixes.

I am thinking about running everyday once I get through next week. I would just do short runs on the days I don't do the program. I'm not hurting anymore on the day after runs, so I think I would be just fine doing that. In-fact, I may do it next week. I'll see how I feel in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment