Sunday, November 1, 2009

Week 5 Day 2

It rained again today. I really couldn't stand to miss another day, so I headed to the gym for the treadmill. I have to say, I am not a fan of treadmills. after that run more so. I think I would have been a lot better running my usual route. I ran a little to fast at first, and didn't feel like a recuperated between the two well. I was able to get through the second run, but it took me a good ten minutes after that run to catch my breath fully.

I still felt like working out afterwords, and the gym was mostly deserted. I got into the pool and swam some laps, I suck at that too. I feel like I have chlorine breath from all the water I drank. I just can't get a full breath in while I am swimming. I ended up swimming breast stroke one way, then a backwards stroke thingy the other. I could feel my arm muscles working, so it had to be doing something for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment