Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Week 4 Day 3

Finished with week 4. I was flying on the first and second run. I knew I was going too fast, but it felt good. It was the pace I would like to run at after I get more into running. I'm not ready for it though. I was huffing and puffing by the third run. I kept up at it though. I was slow, but I was still going. I didn't stop my jogs.

It rained all day, I though I was going to have to go to the treadmill for this one. It cleared up enough that it was just dark and dreary when I got home. The pavement was dry so I decided head outside.

I need to get my next pod casts set up. Now that I have gotten it down, I think I will make some of them better, and maybe go back and redo the first weeks.

I was a little nervous about going into next week, but I looked at the next days run and it doesn't look bad at all. I just have to pace myself starting out. If I have extra oomf in me, I'll burn it on the last run, not the first.

No comments:

Post a Comment