Thursday, October 15, 2009

Week 2 Day 3

The area around where I live and run are a lot of forest. The other day when I was running, I saw two deer running through a meadow next to the road. It was neat, even though I see deer all the time, its neat to see them. Today however was different. I read a news article about a kid playing football and getting tackled by a deer. This wasn't The Onion or anything like that either, this was real news. So I watched in the woods a great deal as I ran so as not to get tackled. What can I say I am a little paranoid, that's why I don't watch scary movies before bed. Somehow in my head it increases the risk of getting axe murdered while I sleep.

The run went well besides my paranoia. Wasn't too hard, and I didn't have any unusual aches and pains.  The road was a little damp and I was worried about getting rained on but it held out till I got home. I would have gone to the gym and run on the treadmill instead if it had rained.

No comments:

Post a Comment