Friday, October 9, 2009

Week 1 Day 3

Just finished up Week 1 Day 3!!! I'm not sure why, but my feet are killing me after this time. I am attributing it to being an off day, I'm sure it was nothing. There were times my legs would hurt, I just kept going, and eventually the pain would go away. I was glad to be done with the first week.

After I was done, I stretched out, and did some yoga on the wii fit for a while, I find it helpful to stretch, but I am more shaky after running. After work and before my run I went to the gym on base and lifted weights for a while, I was the only one in the gym, not sure where everyone else was.

I think I will start Week 2 Day 1 on Sunday, and keep doing every other day. I'm not sure that's how its supposed to be done, but I'll do it anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment